No products in the cart.
A healthier solution and creative idea for pizza lovers!
Zucchini Pizza Boats!
Try it and let us know!
Author: Georgianne C.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 4 zucchinis
- Marinara/ Pizza Sauce
- ¼ of sliced red/white onion
- ¼ cup of chopped olives
- ½ cup sliced in half cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil or/and oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Scoop out the zucchini seeds cutting in half.
- Cut also a piece of the bottom to flatten the surface of the zucchini.
- Add the tomato/marinara sauce inside of each zucchini-
- Add onions, olives, and the cherry tomatoes.Cheese is option!
- Bake it for 30 minutes or until zucchini is fully cooked.
- Add basil/oregano